Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Wore Out Wednesday: Lakendrick

Before I did this feature I sent my cousin Lakendrick a text and asked was it okay to do so. Didn't want to catch my people off guard LOL. 

Not posting this young man simply because he's my cousin but because he isn't afraid to try style. You know that cool weird style everyone is falling for here lately? This young man, a student at SAM HOUSTON STATE UNIVERSITY by the way, embodied that style long before it was cool to be super fresh. And he was thrifting loooong before it became trendy ( and long before that thrift song too)...some were simply born that way and that is he...my kinfolk Lakendrick! "LIVIN' IN THE FUTURE" first "WORE OUT WEDNESDAY" feature. 

Below are a few of photos that displays his style in full steeze. He WORE cool bold colors and layer on top of layer of mixed prints/dopeness everytime he stepped OUT (hence the phrase "WORE OUT"). Keep doing that cool super fly dope stylish thing that you do baby...I wish you all the best!
  













Oh yes I did post 15 photos of you cousin...ha!



No comments:

Post a Comment