Thursday, October 11, 2012

LIV It

Hunger…Merriam-Webster defines it as a craving or urgent need for food or a specific nutrient; an uneasy sensation occasioned by the lack of food; a weakened condition brought about by prolonged lack of food;
a strong desire.

 That STRONG DESIRE still pushes some of those who’ve “made it” in a sense…hunger…hunger for more…hunger for way more. I suggest one STAYS HUNGRY (and if you feel you’ve had enough most defiantly SHARE YOUR LEFT OVERS with others…the youth NEEDS that push now more than ever!) and when I receive emails, phone calls, or a DM from folks that are new (to me) and have that hunger drive flowing I get excited as if they’re a MAJOR or WELL-KNOWN brand. Yep, HUNGER excites me! So when I received an email from LIV in regards to their brand I felt the urge to jump on it and spread the word. I want to say to LIV stay encouraged, follow your dreams, and STAY HUNGRY!
A look into LIV’s journey:


1) Name:  Liv Clothing 

2) Location: New York 

3) Give LVNTF readers more info about your company/brand: 

The company was in the brainstorm phase for a while, we actually started printing shirts in spring of 2012.
Once we sell a shirt out we don’t print anymore. We are trying to expand from T-shirts to other forms of clothing. For now it is just a street wear brand.  

4) What’s the look for FALL 2012 on your end? 

Our FALL 2012 look is the ALMOST FAMOUS shirt. www.liv.storenvy.com


5) What inspires you to press on?

40ozVan inspires me to keep doing what I’m doing and to keep networking. Anyone that wants to do a collab I’m open to anything and any ideas.  

No comments:

Post a Comment