Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Bravehearts

 This morning, while listening to the radio, the topic of discussion was men in kilts…the DJ explained that Kanye, Puff, and Vinn Diesel have all been spotted in the garb and Chris Brown stated that choice of wear was “suspect”. That’s Chris’s opinion and although my opinion does not have the influence of a Chris Brown tweet I still wanted to share my thoughts after hearing that piece on the radio, spotting Chad “Ochocinco” Johnson in a kilt, and the Fall/Winter 2012 Givenchy ad.
 Below are screen shots from www.nice.onsugar.com (A female style blog that I frequently update) after I attended the “WATCH THE THRONE TOUR” in December 2011. And I will forever salute the men who are bold enough to try style (not fashion, STYLE). Half of the men I hear yapping, in Houston, in regards to the way men dress now days and time are usually coated in the Method Man/Redman look from their “HOW HIGH” era…the look that I now refer to as “old school uncle” steeze. I don’t knock that particular look but I do have a tendency to overlook it in 2012. But hey-to each it’s own…I refuse to knock the unordinary when it comes to style expression…MAKE FUN OF CLOTHES and STAY FAR FROM AVERAGE!  

SIDENOTE: The men in kilts during the BRAVEHEART era were ready for war…






No comments:

Post a Comment