Friday, December 7, 2012

Missing Him

This young man requested that I shop and piece outfits for him long before I even considered sharing my style with anyone else. While driving thru Houston several places I see in passing makes me think of him on a weekly basis…and at the moment I cannot think of anything but him with it being his birthday on today (and the month he passed). I will always appreciate the fact that he trusted my taste in clothing from day one and I will never forget December 2010 when I shopped the last outfit for him to wear during his wake/funeral.

Wish there was a way to at least call him and say:

Third Ward is not the same without you…words cannot explain how much I miss giggling on the block with you. The holidays are not the same without you…I really miss the road trips with you and Nikki. Continue to watch over the family...especially your mother and granny.

See you in my dreams fam...   

No comments:

Post a Comment